Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Privacy Policy

This privacy policy discloses the privacy practices for Spelling Champion. This privacy policy applies solely to information collected by the app It will notify you of the following:
  1. There is no personally identifiable information collected from you through the app.
  2. Hence there is no possibility that I share it with any other third parties. 
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing 

As the app owner, I am the sole owner of the information collected through this app. With this version of the app, I collect nothing and store nothing about you. I will try to keep it this way as much as it is technically feasible to do so.  However, In future releases, when I implement in-app purchase for large catalog in-app purchase products, I might need to keep records of your in-app purchase transactions for large catalog in-app offers. This is necessary because Microsoft Store does not maintain detailed purchase transactions for large catalog in-app offers. The purposes of keeping records of  in-app purchase transactions are 1) 
to be able to re-fulfill your in app purchase when you install/ uninstall the app 2) to be able to re-fulfill your in-app purchase when you want to re-install a specific in-app offer of a product your have purchased after you removed it form the app. 3) to be able to provide fulfillment when you install the app to other devices you own. I will not share your in-app purchase information with any third party. Should Microsoft in-app purchase system change to maintain records of your in-app purchase transactions for large catalog in-app offers, the app will interact with Microsoft in-app purchase system and cease keeping records of in-app purchase transactions as soon as my schedule allows.

Since I do not have your email address, it is impossible for me to send any promotional emails to you and I will not do so. Should you receive any email in the name of Spelling Champion, please take note that these emails are not from me and I take no responsibility of them.

However, I do have plans to implement push notification within the app to you for new products or services, or changes to this privacy policy related to the app in the future. 

Your Access to and Control Over Information 

When the push notification is implemented, I will ensure you have ways to opt out / opt in of any future notifications from the system at any time in  The Preference page of the app. 

Security


I take precautions to protect your information. Your in-app purchase information will be protected both online and offline.

I do not collect your sensitive information (such as credit card data), you conduct in-app purchase transaction by interacting with the Microsoft Store in app purchase system directly. 

Updates

This Privacy Policy may change from time to time and all updates will be posted on this page and /or be notified to you through in-app notification.

If you feel that I am not abiding by this privacy policy, you should contact me immediately via emailing me at PeterLuZC@Gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment