Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Spelling Champion 1..2.2.7 is in store now

This morning, I found that my submission has passed Microsoft certification and it is in store now. (1.2.2.7). In this release, I incorporated a new set of logos designed by the talented Graphics Designer from Singapore, Chris Wang. The new set of logo is much beautiful and works well with Windows Tiles design.

The second change is Windows 8 "Share". First of all, you can share the screenshot or the app list URL to any app that was designed to be the target of the Windrows Share. Microsoft Mail is one of them. to list a few, FaceBook, Twitter, Fresh Paint, OneNote are some other share targets you can choose. In this Release, I add a sharing feature in Modules page, for you to share your Spelling Champion experience with your friends. On the Lesson page, upon completion of your lesson, you can share your practices report with other apps. the common usage of that could be sending your practice result to your parents or your teacher.

The is a small change on the lesson page as well, based on the feedback, I enlarged the font size of the hint text.

Finally, I discovered and fixed a bug related to app license. the bug only surfaces in debug mode, when it is in release mode, the app works as it should. Since it is a bug, I just fix it.

This release also establish a good foundation for orientation changes of the app. With this release, I will be able to work on all pages to make them response to the orientation changes of your device to have better user experience with the app when the app is installed on a tablet device like Surface.

As always, if you have some suggestions comments on the app, please feel free to drop me a note, I will look into it whenever my schedule allows.


thank you for your support, let's keep Spelling Champion move on...



 Click here to Install Spelling Champion  from Microsoft Store


  

  

No comments:

Post a Comment