Monday, March 10, 2014

Spelling Champion 1.2.2.10 is in store now

Last weekend, I was pleased to present Spelling Champion to a group of loving mothers in Dublin area. During the presentation, I discovered a bug in the app.  With this bug in place, when there is no internet connection, the app will offer an exception message and then function as pre-normal.
This does not affect the usage of the app, but it does negatively impact the overall experience with the app.

Upon returning home, I rushed to my computer. After a few hours of working, I figured out the root cause of the problem and fixed it. Before went to bed on Saturday night, I made an submission for a new release.

This submission also update the server name to the new server address, with this change, I have completed Azure migration for the server.

Besides, I also updated the promotional images I got from my graphic designer, Chris Wang.

This morning, I realized that the submission is certified my the store and it is. Now in the store. The new version number is 1.2.2.10.

Enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment