Monday, September 1, 2014

news update on new semester

Most students are back to school and have started new semester by now.

Spelling Champion has prepared some goodies for you .The first one is a short module titled with Frequently Misspelled Words". it was taken from a spelling bee class my daughter is attending. I did it to facilitate her practice, I made it available for download with the hope you also can be benefited from it.
The second one is a preview announcement on French support as native language. I have made effort to let Spelling Champion support French support as native language. it is in about to be submitted pending final language approval from a French teacher.
The last but not the least. I have started effort in porting Spelling Champion to Windows Phone 8.1 and iPad, Stay in tune, once the app is made available in these platform, I will let you know.


From Spelling Champion

        

No comments:

Post a Comment