Monday, April 28, 2014

News letter on 3 month mark since Spelling Champion was first released

Since Spelling Champion was first release on Jan 29th, I have made 4 more releases. The app is now loaded with more features and is a very user friendly app.

up to today, the app  have received downloads from the following countries:

United States
China
Singapore
India
Mexico
United Kingdom
Australia
Canada

 with the majority of the downloads from the US market. 

the app received 5 stars or 4 stars rating from the market. the general feedback is if this app were in iOS platform, it will be adopted much more in the market.

I have decided to jump in to iOS development and made investment in the development plan in iOS platform after the 2 months of un-success attempt of looking for business partner to port the app to iPad.

Right now, I have been spending late nights and weekends on my Mac book Pro and X Code learning iOS app development. Hopefully, I will be able to release Spelling Champion in iPad soon..

Thank you all for your support! your adoption is the best motivation keeping me going.

No comments:

Post a Comment