Sunday, December 22, 2013

Acknowledgement of contribution on Spelling Champion 1.0

Throughout the past six months, my wife and daughters gave me the help and encouragement I needed to develop this app.

My youngest daughter, who just turned seven, has been a loyal “guinea pig” and professional tester  for the app; my eldest daughter, who is now twenty-seven, provided lots of help in language and content development. My wife came up with the original idea and offered lots of suggestions along the way; furthermore, she relieved me from much of my household work so that I could devote myself to developing Spelling Champion. 


My long-time friend Chris Wang, a professional graphics designer from Singapore, provided graphic design for the app. Without Chris's help the app would not be as aesthetically pleasing as it is now.

Mark Smith from Julmar.com, an expert in XAML technology and MVVM pattern, offered important technical help when I desperately needed them. Spelling Champion uses both the source code offered by Mark and a component published by Julmar. Many thanks to you, Mark and Julmar!  Chris made Spelling Champion a better app from outside, your help made Spelling Champion a better app from inside. your help is much appreciated and I look forward to establishing long term collaboration with both Julmar and Mark Smith. 

During the final stage of the publishing process, I encountered some technical difficulties in certification processes. Ashish Sahu, Senior Support Escalation Engineer from Windows Store Developer Solutions Support Team, offered tremendous help.  I admire his professionalism and commitment to excellent customer service. Thank you, Ashish!   


Thank you all for your continuous support; if this app does help people a bit here and there, you are all part of the effort in making it possible.


Thank you and love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment