Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Using my app is the best compliment I can wish for.

Last night, I worked till 1:00 AM, and got Spelling Champion loaded to the Surface I just got in the afternoon. and this morning, at the breakfast table, I told my Olivia, my youngest daughter, "Hi, Olivia, I have something to show you." and I passed the surface with Spelling Champion on the screen to her. "you got a new iPad?  and you load the app to this iPad?" I said "No, this is not an iPad, it call Microsoft Surface and I loaded Spelling Champion on it." I replied. "Can I try?" asked Olivia. I said "sure." After spending a few minutes on it, Olivia said  to me: " this is great! much better. I like it." "how much better?" I asked, "100% better, I can do it anywhere. Can I bring to school to show my friends?".  "sure, just make sure you do not break it."
...
" Dad, can I do spelling now?"   From that response, I knew I did not waste my time last night, and I did not waste my time in last 6 months building Spelling Champion! my daughter likes it, I am sure your children will like it too.


No comments:

Post a Comment